UOTC Wiki Publication Rules
From UO Community Wiki
UOTC Documentation (All articles tagged UOTC)
- Any articles written for the wiki as official UOTC documentation will be checked against the handbook for consistency.
- Official UOTC documentation is not allowed to contradict other official UO documentation.
- Any documentation should link to already existing official content to avoid unnecessary redundancy. This does not include lesson plans.
- Avoid special characters in headers and article names wherever possible.
- Weapons and in-game tools that perform the same function, and behave the same way in-game, will not be given their own article.
- Articles will be written from the perspective of in-game use. Real life applications will only be referenced if applicable and an improvement for gameplay would be expected by this application.
UOTC Lesson Plans
- Lesson plans shall be maintained and updated appropriately.
- Until a lesson plan is reviewed by the office and officially released, it is to be marked with a message box detailing that it is a ‘course in development not officially released’.
- Any Lesson Plans no longer being maintained, or considered out-of-date, must be clearly marked as such.
- All lesson plans need to include explicit detail on how to behave as participant when: Leaving, taking a break or having an urgent question.